Mississauga Celebration SquareMississauga Celebration Square , Mississauga Celebration Square
Report a mistake!
<iframe width="720" height="410" style="border:0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen="true" src="https://balticlivecam.com/mississauga-celebration-square/?embed"></iframe><div>Broadcast is powered by <a href="https://balticlivecam.com/mississauga-celebration-square/">Baltic Live Cam</a></div>
Our live webcam demonstrates one of the most popular squares in the Canadian city of Mississauga – Celebration Square. The square you see in our live camera is located in the very center of the city. This award-winning public square is one of the most unique in Canada.
Recently, the city of Mississauga, whose center is clearly visible in the online camera, was a suburb of the capital of Ontario, the city of Toronto.
Currently, Mississauga online is a developed industrial and commercial center. Mississauga, which Festive Square you see in the live stream camera, has a border with the cities of Oakville and Milton in the west, Brampton in the north, Toronto in the east and Lake Ontario in the south. The longest and turbulent river in Canada – Credit River passes through the territory of Mississauga.
The city of Mississauga in the web camera online, is quite young, but there is something to see:
1. Port Credit historic village, near the Lake Ontario.
2. Adamson Estate from 1809, located in Port Credit village. It is an elegant building, thr sample of Flemish architecture, surrounded by white pines of the 19th century.
3. The streets of Streetsville, leading along beautiful historic buildings, surrounded by beautiful nature.
4. Playdium entertainment center in Mississauga with our webcam. Inside the complex there are a large number of different attractions, laser maze and restaurants. On the street there are a mini golf course, a baseball dome and one of the longest Go-Kart tracks in Canada.
5. At the Mississauga Art Gallery, you can enjoy the most striking works of art and visit exhibitions that take place here all year long.
6. Mississauga, where our online camera is, has over 350 different parks. The best is the Jack Darling Memorial Park. It is located on the waterfront. There are a dog sledding park, tennis courts, picnic areas, as well as a great beach where you can go swimming, rowing, windsurfing and kayaking.
7. The best fishing trip awaits you on the Credit River and on Lake Ontario. Catch different types of salmon or rainbow trout. It is also possible to rent a yacht and go on a small cruise.
In the city of Mississauga, the area of which you see in live camera, there are various events throughout the year: festivals, concerts, and sports competitions. For example:
1. One of the biggest festivals in Canada is the Carassauga Festival. It is held every year in middle of May. There are many pavilions representing world cultures are established around the city of Mississauga.
2. Sure, we need to mention the festivals on the Celebration Square, which you can see in the online camera. For example: Fiesta Ng Kalayaan for the Philippines, Viet Summerfest for Vietnam, Muslimfest for the Muslim community of Mississauga and the Mosaic Festival – the largest South Asian arts festival in North America
3. In Memorial Park there is the annual Streetsville Village Festival. This is a day of honey and bread.
The climate in Mississauga is moderate. Summer is hot and humid. In July and August, the average air temperature is from +27 C to +32 C. January and February are the coldest months. The average air temperature during this period is about -6 C. Snow falls very little. Weather forecast in Mississauga for 7 days is available on our website online.