Sopot PierSopot , Poland
Report a mistake!
<iframe width="720" height="410" style="border:0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen="true" src="https://balticlivecam.com/cameras/poland/sopot/sopot-pier/?embed"></iframe><div>Broadcast is powered by <a href="https://balticlivecam.com/cameras/poland/sopot/sopot-pier/">Baltic Live Cam</a></div>
Sopot sea Pier
There is the live stream on the most popular tourist place in the city of Sopot – a wooden sea Pier. Sopot pier, well-demonstrated online, is considered one of the longest boardwalks in Europe (515.5 m). As you can see in the webcam, this is not just a wooden promenade, but a real park with a wide and long flooring, partly located on the shore, and partly in the Baltic Sea (Gdansk Bay).
The mole that is shown in the live camera is excellent area for walks with restaurants, passenger ships dock, historic fountain and telescopes observation point.
Part of the pier in our online camera, located on the shore, starts from Sopot lighthouse and Balneological resort square resort (Skwer Kuracyjny). This is a venue for entertainment events, concerts, annual International Festival. Also there are beautiful flowerbeds, souvenir shops, benches for rest. An important place is occupied by the fountain, which is perfectly visible in the webcam.
The sea part of the Sopot Pier, which you also see online, is a wooden pier (Pier in Sopot), passing along a sandy beach and going deep into the sea. In our webcam, you can clearly see – the pier divides the beach on two parts.
In our live stream, the city of Sopot gained the status of a health resort, thanks to the healing salt water of St. Wojciech source. Besides the above-mentioned pier, where our online camera is located, there is another attraction of Sopot – “Dancing House” (Krzywy Dom – “crooked house”), located on the main street of the resort – Heroes Monte Cassino street (Bohaterów Monte Cassino, 53).
Along the beach area of Sopot in our live camera there is a 2-km strip of the beautiful Northern Park. Traveling along Sopot, which pier our webcam demonstrates well, visit the Sopot City Museum with objects from the beginning of the 20th century.
Other interesting places for excursions:
– The Archaeological Museum-Reserve is a reconstructed medieval city located on a post-glacial upland.
– Contemporary Art Gallery with contemporary art exhibitions: museum art collections. Public meetings with authors / curators are also often held here.
– In Triada Art Gallery, you can buy paintings, graphics, sculptures, and ceramics. Besides, there are exhibitions of well-known domestic and foreign artists are organized here.
– It is interesting to visit the Sierakowsk manor house – the friends group of Sopot. This society is located in the oldest building of the city – Sierakowsk manor house, located not far from the popular walking street – Heroes of Monte Cassino.
– Visit the Gallery STS, where collective and individual exhibitions of Polish and foreign artists are held, as well as meetings with interesting culture figures.
The climate in Sopot, where our online stream is from, is moderate and mild. Summer is not hot with an average air temperature of about +19 … + 21 C. Winter is warm, during this period it is about -1 …- 3 C. Weather forecast in Sopot for 7 days is available on our website online.
Watch other interesting Baltic Live Cam online webcams from Poland – webcam in Poznan, live camera to the old part of the Gdansk, live stream on the Savior Square in Warsaw, Main Square in Krakow, Chelmno city, Lublin Castle in the city of Lublin.