Kazan panoramic viewKazan , Russia
Report a mistake!
<iframe width="720" height="410" style="border:0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" scrolling="no" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen="true" src="https://balticlivecam.com/cameras/russia/kazan/kazan-panoramic-view/?embed"></iframe><div>Broadcast is powered by <a href="https://balticlivecam.com/cameras/russia/kazan/kazan-panoramic-view/">Baltic Live Cam</a></div>
In front of you in the HD webcam, there is a “third” capital of the Russian Federation, the city of Kazan with a thousand-year history. Combining the culture, religion and history of East and West, Kazan, in our live broadcast, is one of the most beautiful cities in Russia.
Kazan, which center you see online, is divided to seven districts, four of which have a great interest for tourists. The most popular areas of the city in our webcam are Vakhitovsky district (with the Kazan Kremlin of the 12th century, located on the banks of the Kazanka River), Moscow district, Novo-Savinsky and Kirovsky districts.
Besides the Kazan Kremlin, mentioned above, in the city with our live view camera there are other interesting sights, for example, Kul Sharif Mosque – the main mosque of the Republic of Tatarstan and Kazan, as well as the Syuyumbike Tower – the watch tower of the Kazan Kremlin.
Do not miss the futuristic skyscrapers of Kazan, adjacent with a mosque and an Orthodox church. Take a walk along the Bauman pedestrian street in the historical center of Kazan, look at the Palace of Farmers, and admire the main wedding palace in Kazan in our webcam – the Kazan Family Center, guarded by mythical animals. Be sure to visit the numerous museums of Kazan!
Things to do in Kazan:
1. Take a boat trip and visit the holy island of Sviyazhsk.
2. Take a ride on the Ferris wheel in the Kirlay Park and admire the Volga and Kazanka rivers, as well as the Kremlin.
3. Taste the traditional Çäkçäk, peremech, shulpa and sorbet.
4. Take photos with all the cats you meet: alive, souvenir and in the form of sculptures. It is known that the Cat Kazan descendants are protecting the unique collection of the Hermitage Palace in St. Petersburg.
5. Get to know the futuristic architectural sports construction built for the Universiade 2013.
6. Purchase a painted tubeteika, slippers and a traditional robe on Bauman Street.
The climate in Kazan, the panorama of which is well shown online, do not have sudden changes in temperature. It is not hot in summer and not very cold in winter.
Weather forecast in Kazan for 7 days is available on our website online.
Watch others Baltic Live Cam webcams – Pskov Kremlin, Vasilevsky Island and Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg, Königsberg Kathedral in Kaliningrad, nice panorama of Sochi, a beautiful panorama of the city of Riga, the Town Hall Square of Kaunas in Lithuania.