Radom panoramic viewRadom , Poland
Report a mistake!
Webcam on Radom, shows the second largest city in the Mazovian Voivodeship after Warsaw, located on the Mleczna River, in the center of the Radom Plain.
Modern Radom, the panorama of which you see in the online camera, is a historical apartment buildings, churches, monasteries, business centers, shopping facilities.
One of the main attractions of Radom in the live broadcast is the Old Town Square with the oldest city church – the Church of St. Wenceslas of the 13th century. This religious building in the Gothic style was originally wooden and served as the parish church of Old Radom. Expanding in the 14th and 15th centuries, the church lost its previous appearance and function. At different times, it was a military warehouse, a prison, a psychiatric hospital and a branch of the museum. In 1978-86, the temple was rebuilt and brought to the state in which we see it today.
Also in the old part of Radom in real time, there are a large number of other historical monuments: the Church of St. John the Baptist and the building of the 16th century Town Hall on the market square.
There is in Radom, where the online broadcast comes from, a museum of the famous artist Jacek Malczewski with an exposition of the master’s works and his personal belongings. There are also paintings by contemporary authors.
You can get acquainted with the life of a medieval village in the museum of the Radom Village.
Fans of contemporary art in the city where the webcam is located will love the Museum of Modern Art located in the Gosling and Esther’s house.
Other interesting sights of Radom in webcam:
- Castle “Petrovka” – the part that survived from the fortified city built in the 10th century on the territory of modern Radom in live broadcast.
- Town of Kazimirowski, Church of Farna, Gosling and Esther’s house.
- The Bernardine monastery and cathedral, erected on the Lubelskiy suburb. Now it is the most valuable sight of Radom in this webcam.
- Church of St. Trinity.
Monuments in Radom, where the live camera broadcasts:
- Monument at the fortification “Petrovka”. This is a stone with the image of Mieszko I and the first coat of arms of the Polish State.
- Mausoleum of Dionisy Chakhovsky.
- Monument to the Feat of the Legions, located in the Radom market. The monument appeared in 1998 in honor of the 80th anniversary of the independence.
- Monument to Jan Kochanowski and Monument to Frederic Chopin.
Museums of the city of Radom, the panorama of which is broadcasted live:
- Museum of the Radom Village.
- Museum of Folk Instruments in Szydłowiec.
- Reserve “Royal Spring”.
- Borki Bay.
- Park them. Tadeusz Kosciuszko.
- Old garden.
- Polish rope park.