Torredembarra beachTorredembarra , Spain
Report a mistake!
Torredembarra in the webcam is a pearl among the beach resorts of the Costa Dorada. The ancient medieval city in a live broadcast, strewn with sights, attracts numerous tourists.
The beaches of Torredembarra in the online camera are long, sandy and very simple, without any landscape variations.
Since the resort online is located a little to the north, the swimming season begins at the beginning of summer, when the temperature of the Mediterranean Sea rises to 20 C.
Torredembarra became famous in the webcam due to the natural beach with semi-moving dunes and salt water lagoons Els Muntanyans.
The most popular swimming spots:
- La Paella is a 1 km long beach area along which a picturesque promenade runs. The territory also has a marina for yachts and sports facilities;
- El Canyadell – a quiet corner, closed by high cliffs;
- Els Muntanyans, mentioned above, is a beautiful beach with a length of 2 km. Great place for hiking;
- Baix a Mar – the smallest of all beaches, but with a lot of entertainment.
Near all the beaches of Torredembarra in the online camera, there are shops and restaurants.
Despite its miniature size, the city in the live stream is filled with a rich cultural heritage. Torredembarra, where the online broadcast is conducted from, was founded at the beginning of the 11th century by the Barcelona Count Ramon Berenguer I and his wife Almodis de la Marche. Since then, the town has occupied an important place in the history of not only Catalonia, but also Spain as a whole. This is evidenced by a large number of medieval monuments:
– Torredembara Castle – was built in 1206, but then completely rebuilt in 1565 in the Renaissance style. Since its main purpose is to defend the city, the castle was built on top of the highest point of the city, surrounded by four observation towers. There is an elegant arcade in the courtyard of the fortress. The citadel is a prime example of the Catalan Renaissance.
– Church of St. Peter is a very beautiful baroque church, the construction of which was started in 1705 and lasted 65 years. The date of construction of the chapel belongs to a later period. The facade is decorated with scenes from the Gospel.
– San Juan de Clara – the church of the 14th century in the Gothic style, included in the list of architectural heritage of Catalonia;
Other interesting places in Torredembarra in the online camera are the ruins of the city walls and houses in the Old Town area.
Travelers who come to the city whose beach you see in the web camera often go on sightseeing tours with key attractions, and also use entertainment opportunities in the form of sailing on a yacht, scuba diving, etc. In the nearby city of Salou, it is interesting to visit an amusement park “Port Aventura”.
The climate in Torredembarra, where the webcam is located, is mild Mediterranean. There is almost no cold winter: the only difference from summer is precipitation. At the end of spring, the air temperature rises to 25 and stays within these limits until mid-October.
Weather forecast in Torredembarra for 7 days is available on our website online.
Watch another beautiful Baltic Live Cam live streams from Spain – port of Torredembarra, Arrietara beach in Sopelena, center of Villablino, beach of Tarifa, Barceloneta, Sagrada Familia from Barcelona, Can Pastilla beach, Portixol, Portocolom, from Mallorca, Poniente beach in Benidorm.